Musicpals.io disclaims all responsibility and liability for the accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Service. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you.
Access to Sites
Musicpals.io grants you a limited license to access and use the website via Web browsers or RSS readers only. You agree not to copy, republish, frame, download, transmit, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, license, sublicense, reverse engineer, or create derivative works based on the Content or Design of the website.
In addition, you agree not to use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods in connection with the website. You further agree that you will not interfere with another member's use and enjoyment of the Service; you will not interfere with or disrupt the security measures of the Service; you will not interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Service.
Permission is not granted to download a copy of the materials (information or software) on Musicpals.io website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. Under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Musicpals.io website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server;
- access the site using automated means which may degrade service for others.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by musicpals.io at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Conduct on Website and Contribution of Content
Your use of the Website is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the substance of your communications through the Website. By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service that may be available to you on or through this Website, you agree that you will not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content (including text, communications, data or other information) that:
- is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- is for purposes of spamming;
- is unlawful, obscene, vulgar, shocking, excessive profanity, threatens or advocates for harm on oneself or others, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), pornographic, adult or mature, or otherwise violates our rules or policies, profane or indecent including any communication that constitutes (or encourages conduct that would constitute) a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any local, state or federal law, bullies, victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals;
- is malware, adware, hacking, cracking content, Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content, or any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others;
- contains links to software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs itself that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives;
- is regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails;
- claims the identity, characteristics or qualifications of another person;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- incites hatred against, promotes discrimination of, or disparages an individual or group on the basis of their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or other characteristic that is associated with systemic discrimination or marginalization;
- infringes or violates on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, other proprietary right of any party, or other intellectual property rights;
- promotes, sells, or advertises tobacco or tobacco-related products, alcoholic beverages, prescription drugs, weapons or ammunition (e.g., firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns), distribution of coursework or student essays, products obtained from endangered or threatened species;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as "spamming"), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
We neither endorse nor assume any liability for the contents of any material uploaded or submitted by third party users of the Website. However, we and our agents have the right at their sole discretion to remove any content that, in our judgment, does not comply with our Terms and Conditions of Service, Adsense program policies, and any other rules of user conduct for our Website, or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate.
In addition, you may not use the Service to breach security or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability. Not all areas of the Website may be available to you or other authorized users of the Website.
Much of the content of this Website is provided by and is the responsibility of the person or people who made those postings. We do not ensure the accuracy or legitimacy of any comments, remarks or other information posted or generated by users of this Website and, therefore, take no responsibility for such content provided by users or other third parties. However, we reserve the right to delete any content at any time without notifying the person from which such content originated. You hereby consent to such removal and waive any claim against us arising out of such removal of content. We are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing content.
Any failure by us to enforce or exercise any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Service or related rights shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.
Termination of Use
Upon termination or suspension, regardless of the reasons therefore, your right to use the services available on this site immediately ceases, and you acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or this site. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection with such termination or suspension.
In no event, will Musicpals.io be liable for any damages of any kind, including, without limitation, those relating to business losses, business interruption, loss of profit, loss of contracts, loss of goodwill, loss or corruption of data, or anticipated losses arising out of connection with the use or inability to use the materials on Musicpals.io or any linked websites, even if Musicpals.io or a Musicpals.io authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, we shall be excused from liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery of products and services available through our site arising from any event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including but not limited to, labor disturbance, war, fire, accident, adverse weather, inability to secure transportation, governmental act or regulation, and other causes or events beyond our reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Musicpals.io disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or Content displayed on the website.
ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMMPLIED. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL Musicpals.io BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SERVICE, EVEN IF Musicpals.io HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF, OR REASONABLY COULD HAVE FORESEEN, THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Removing your Personal Information from Musicpals.io
If you want to remove your information from the Musicpals.io, please contact us via the discord associated with this service. Your information will be removed from our system as soon as is reasonably possible.